Missions of Mother Foundation
1. Familiarize society, especially young individuals with the concept of motherhood, with an emphasis on the cultural and social values of motherhood as God’s sacred creation.
2. Define the importance of mother’s role in the society.
3. Highlight society’s responsibility towards the vital role of mother.
4. Teach young women the responsibilities of motherhood and teach their children respect and appreciation towards their mothers.
5. Establish a center to support mothers in cultural, social, judicial, physical,spiritual, and familial issues and problems.
6. Provide education from kindergarten through university level.
7. Convene a biannual ceremony to select and honor the most distinguished mother to be held on October 3rd.